The number of Internet enabled devices has been dominated by the handheld devices comprising the Mobile phones and the tablets. There are numerous technological innovations taking place in today’s world. The computing power of the mobiles has increased rapidly. This power can then be utilized by the users and manufactures. This in turn has caused the users to carry out various tasks to meet out the needs of the people. A large number of users store a wide range of data on their devices. This data can be utilized by them to carry out different tasks.
A lot of data stored on such devices turn out to be quite sensitive. In order to exploit such data a lot of hackers tend to gain access to it. This can then turn out to be harmful to the users. A large number of users face these problems and hence it becomes quite necessary to safeguard the device against such malicious practices. The steps to secure your Mobile phone or tablet in 2017 are mentioned below. These steps help you make sure that your data remains safe and secure and you no longer are vulnerable to such attacks taking place.
Steps to secure your Mobile phone or tablet in 2017:
In order to securely set up your Mobile phone or tablet in 2017, you need to go through the steps mentioned below.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Operating System.
- Install Norton software for Mobile by downloading it from Official Google Play Store app for Android device or App Store for iOS.
- Download the latest antivirus updates.
- Scan your files regularly.
- Do not click on suspicious links.
- Download the apps only from the App store or Google play store.
- Remove any malicious apps that you come across.
- Do not share the sensitive information online which you think may be used against you.
- Do not connect the device to the open network as you may be susceptible to attacks.
In order to securely set your Mobile phone the steps mentioned above may turn out to be quite useful and beneficial. In case of any problems on your phone or any other devices, give a call on Norton Internet Security technical support number and get the problem fixed immediately by the experts. 24*7 support is provided even on the public holidays.