First, to install the McAfee antivirus in the computer system you need to uninstall the McAfee Antivirus which is already installed only then you can install the latest version of the McAfee product in a proper way. Only after that, it will work effectively otherwise it will show unexpected errors after the installation.
So let’s start, now I am going to tell you the best way to install the McAfee Antivirus in windows.
Check Device Configuration
Here are some steps which must be done before starting the installation process.
- Check the compatibility of the device, according to the latest version of the McAfee product
- Check the compulsory capacity of the Random Access Memory (RAM)
- If you use Internet Explorer (IE) so it must be higher version to 9.0
- High speed is mandatory for quick installation
After done all the mentioned criteria and remove the entire existed antivirus, the user can start the installation of the McAfee antivirus.
Step-by-Step procedure of McAfee antivirus installation:
- Click on the browser icon which you are using like (IE, Chrome, Mozilla, Opera etc.)
- Enter the URL of the McAfee’s Official site “http://www.mcafee.com”
- Click on “My Account” link and fill the details and open your McAfee account
- After the login, download the latest version of the McAfee antivirus (which you want to install)
- Run the setup file; follow the giving information on the monitor
- Read the “End User License Agreement” carefully and “Accept” that and click the “Next” button
After done these steps, your McAfee product will have installed properly. Now you can enjoy the computer security of the latest version of the McAfee antivirus. If still, you are unable to do this, you can call @ McAfee Antivirus Technical Support Number.
You should check this out: How to remove VSE patch installation problem